On-line Prescriptions still available.
Sorry! No new clients at this time.
See Below for Further Information
We want to reassure you that Veterinary care is an essential service. Therefore, we will be open during the stay-at-home order.
We are limiting our appointments to illness or other medically necessary procedures, vaccines or treatments. Please call to speak to a doctor or staff member with any questions regarding our policy. For the safety of you and our staff we will limit entry into our office and ask that all medication pick-ups and vaccines call ahead so we can try to limit wait time.
As always we are happy to talk to you about your concerns. Given the volume of calls we are receiving we may have to have you leave a message and call you back. Thank you for your patience. We apologize for the inconvenience.
Please use this link below to get the latest publication from the American Veterinary Medical Association regarding COVID-19 and how it relates to your pet's health and care. We will continue to share any information we receive with you here.
11/29/19- Our neighbors called us at 3:28am informing us of a fire at the hospital. By the time we arrived, 27 fire fighters were on the scene.
The firefighters continued putting out the fire for several more hours.
1) We are seeing existing clients on a limited basis by appointment at the Keyman building - 1409 East Blvd. Please call our normal phone number 704-808-7387 to talk with reception about making an appointment. Our staff will work with you to determine whether it is in your pet’s best interest to come to us or go to another facility.
2) On-line pharmacy is still working and is checked daily for approval.
3) Call center during regular hours available for doctor consults by phone.
4) We are doing dental and surgery procedures at Nicks Veterinary Hospital. They have graciously given us the space to do surgeries and dentals everyday at their facility. Each of our doctors has a day each week to perform these procedures with our staff at their location. Thank you Nicks!
5) Check the facility page to see the progress at Lady Grace!
Dear Dilworth Animal Hospital Family,
Thank you so much for all of the love and support sent out and expressed to us and our staff. We have been so moved by the offers of help and kindness. This event has really brought home to us that Dilworth Animal Hospital is not a place. It is a family.
With Love and Thanks,
Jill and Matthew Wheelock and all of us at Dilworth Animal Hospital
Our philosophy can be summarized in two words: “Compassionate Care.”
This means top quality medicine paired with a sensitivity to the needs of your family. We recognize that there are many factors that come into play for each patient and their family. We strive to listen to and address all of these needs. We take great pride in the amount of time devoted to educating our families. Your family deserves to know why a particular protocol is recommended and what the value of these treatments will be in the long term. We also feel that it is important to help differentiate between what is needed versus what is optimal. We will always treat your “family members” as if they were our very own.
We are honest, hardworking, and very good at the medicine that we practice. We are also ferociously proud that we are able to help and serve our community around us. Mostly we love what we do and we have a fun time doing it!
Locally owned and operated
Dilworth Animal Hospital
Dilworth Animal Hospital 814 East Blvd Charlotte, NC 28203 us
Copyright © 2020 Dilworth Animal Hospital - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder